Welcome to BulletRage, an intense twin-stick arcade shooter with non-stop adrenaline action and up to 4 players Co-op. Hardcore and casual players alike will enjoy the 5 difficulty modes, story campaign and unlockables for hundreds of weapon loadout combinations. Dash and wreak havoc into swarms of deadly enemies, using overwhelming firepower with insane power-ups and weapon customizations.
Signup for Newsletter
1-4 Players Online or Local Co-opPlay with up to 4 players using your own customized characters and weapons. Choose from 10 unique heroes and equip yourself with overpowered gear to crush your enemies.
Full Gear CustomizationUnlock hundreds of unique gear modules to create countless overpowered weapons. Customize your weapon to exactly how you want to play.
Pure Arcade MadnessTons of power-ups, crazy epic battles, deadly traps, environmental destruction and leaderboard speedrunning.
Aliens have conquered the human race, and now they’ve put us on trial in a twisted game show broadcasted live throughout the galaxy. It’s up to you to use oversized weaponry and insane power-ups to ensure our continued existence. Are you up for the challenge?
Customize your character with hundreds of deadly weapon loadout combinations, then tear through over 40 levels of relentless traps and enemies to win humanity’s survival. Fight through the campaign story, battle to the top of leaderboards, or use the level editor to make and share devious levels of your own design.
- Hundreds of unlockable weapon loadout configurations
- 5 difficulties fine-tuned for casual to competitive gameplay
- Up to 4 players with local or online multiplayer
- Giant boss fights of epic proportions
- More than 40 hand-crafted levels in campaign mode
- Acquire achievements to unlock player and weapon skins
- Use the built-in level editor to create levels you can share with world
- Twitch Dungeon Master Mode: Viewers have the ability to unleash deadly enemies and effects
- Dozens of exciting arcade power-ups and unique enemies
- Cross-platform leaderboards
- Multi-platform release, with initial release on Windows, OS X, and Linux